January 10, 2015

Valentine's Day Shaker Card

Hey peeps.  Hope your Saturday is going smoothly.  I'm back to share a shaker card I made using the 2" Diamonds & Plaid Faux Quilting stamp set from Ann Butler Designs.  I love that this stamp is large enough to make a beautiful background for my shaker card today.

I made my front plate of my shaker card by stamping the 2' diamond stamp with the Ann Butler Designs Colorbox Crafter's Ink in berry on a piece of white card stock.  Then all I had to do is run it through my die cutting machine to make the hearts. A really quick is easy way to make your own designer paper too.


Next I assembled my card and filled the shaker with sequins and white clear beads.  I had those little beads EVERYWHERE in my stamp room.  Yup, you guess it.  I knocked the entire bottle out on my stamp desk and onto the floor.  Heaven help me.  LOL  Do you see how tiny those beads are?  I'm sure I'll be finding beads for the next few days. 


This was a fun and easy card to but together.  If you have never used any of the Ann Butler Designs 2" Diamond & Plaid stamps you are totally missing out.  These stamp make great backgrounds for your cards and crafting projects.  All you have to do is add a sentiment. 


Okay peeps I've got to run.  I have a ton of stuff on my plate to get done today.  Let's just hope I can squeeze in 26 hours into today.  I know...wishful thinking. ;-)

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...