March 20, 2015

Let's See Your Spring Colors

Hey peeps.  Spring is in the air and I'm loving it!!  With spring bring all the bright and pretty colors of happiness.  Okay, you can tell from my prior post that I love this time of year.  Well, it's time to show us your spring colors.  Really Reasonable Ribbon is hosting a spring colors challenge.  Check out what I made.

I'm a huge fan of tags and I think you know that by now.  They just make any gift look great with a fantastic bow.  And if you want a fantastic bow, you need to shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Just sayin'. ;-) The happy spring ribbon on my tag is from this month's ribbon club.  I love the purple, yellow and crochet ribbon in this package.  For my bow I decided to use some pink twill ribbon from the 3/8 twill assortment pack.  I love this twill ribbon.  It's so easy to work with.



Just in case you didn't see the whtie crochet ribbon I tucked it behind my sentiment. I like to have just a bit of ribbon peaking out.  Really softens but my card just a bit.  Adding some sequin was the finishing touch. 


Now make sure to head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog and check out what the other ladies have for you.  Your going to love what they have come up with for the challenge.  I'm going to enter my tag into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz
Cut It Up


See ya soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...