April 17, 2015

Really Reasonable Ribbon Aqua and Coral Challenge

Hey peeps.  Are you getting crafty today?  Well if you need a tad bit of inspiration then join us for the Aqua and Coral Challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The ladies on the dt have some beautiful cards to show you using these gorgeous color combo.  Let me show you my card.

This just happens to be a color combination that I just love.  It never goes out of style for me.  It's just one that I have loved for the longest time. Okay look at that GORGEOUS ribbon.  Oh swoon!!!  I used the April Ribbon Club assortment pack.  Oh I just love the color combo in this month's pack.  For my card I used the light coral satin with grosgrain edge and the gorgeous aqua roses with scalloped edge grosgrain.  It matched perfectly with my pattern paper.






Now it's your turn to join in on the challenge.  If your not a club member you will want to be after seeing this month's ribbon.  You can have gorgeous ribbon delivered straight to your door every month.  I mean...who doesn't want that?  Now head on over to the shop and start NOW.  LOL

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...