September 14, 2015

Lettuce Celebrate

Happy Monday peeps.  I have been up for hours.  Couldn't sleep so I decided to make a card instead.  I just got this adorable set called Calorie Free and couldn't wait to make a card.  I think this is the cutest stamp set.  There are so many great sayings I'm sure I'll find a ton of ways to get this stamp set worn out.  LOL




Already, I'm outta here.  I have some errands to run and then maybe a swing by the spa.  I think I need a massage. ;-)  I'm entering my card into the Color Your World and Crafty Calendar and Seize The Birthday challenges.

Go forth and be crafty~
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...