October 12, 2015

POW...Colorburst Blast

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I hope your week is starting off great.  I'm back with another card using the Ken Oliver Colorburst.  I swear his stuff is crack in a bottle. If you try it once, you will be hooked.  LOL (bad pun but you get my drift. ;-))  I used the bright color burst set to make my card  The crimson and lemon yellow make a gorgeous card. Oh and I have a video to share!  Woot, woot!!! 

And here is a closeup of this gorgeous sentiment.



Drum roll.....check out the video HERE in HD or you can stay right here and watch below.  It's your choice.  Just make sure to watch.  LOL




I'm out of here peeps.  More videos to make and more crafty goodies to create.  I'll see you back here soon!!

Go forth and be crafty!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...