December 22, 2015

Coffee...MORE PLEASE

Hey peeps.  I know I keep saying I'm down to my last card but I just can't seem to stop.  LOL  Jessica from Jessica Lynn Original was sweet enough to share this cute image for the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  This little fella is called Barista Brentwood Owl.  I love this cute owl holding this very large coffee cup.  And best of all it's still FREE to download.  The sentiment is from the Sweet Stamp Shop stamp set called Coffee Time.

Here's a closeup.  I used a clear sparkle pen from Spectrum Noir to add some shimmer to my cup. I'm in LOVE with these new pens.



Okay, gotta run.  I have a few more gifts to wrap and some reindeer chow to make for munching later.  Have a fabulous day everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...