April 20, 2016

Florals For My Friends - FB Stamps

Hey hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday.  I'm back with a really quick card.  Fleurette Bloom has released some new stamps in here shop as well as a stencil for our enjoyment. If you have never heard of the FB Stamps line you are missing out.  Head on over to her store and check out all the amazing products she has. Today's card is mad with the Poppies stamp set.


Now for this card I chose not to use the large flower but to use the extra petals in the stamp set to create my own flower.  This was super easy to do and made a great border.  I first stamped my image and then watercolored it.  Next I added some gold marker touches and some wink of stella.  I stamped the sentiment and outlined it with the gold marker.  And to finish off my card I used some gold and black washi tape along with a few sequins.  I must say I really like how this card turned out.

Here is a closeup of my card.  You can really see the shine.  Oh I forgot to mention that I used the gold Finetec watercolor paint to outline my flowers.  Such a pretty card that came together in no time.  Gotta run you guys but I'll see you back here soon.  Working on some cards and videos to share with each of you.

Happy hump day!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...