April 30, 2016

It's A Wrap - Thanks For The Hearts

Hey hey everyone.  It's a beautiful Saturday here in Florida.  I'm going to make sure to get outside today and enjoy some of the sunshine.  Maybe it's time to head on down to the pool or down to the beach and relax.

Just a reminder that today is the last day to join in on the fun over on Instagram.  Here is a look back on some of my purple cards this week. During the week I honored the musical genius Prince and my Purple Heart Party for you guys helping me reach 500K hearts on Periscope.










Here is my final card for the week and the purple heart challenge.  This stamp set from SugarPea Designs called Enchanted Garden.  This was one of the stamp sets from the Stamp of Approval box.  Did you see a theme going on this week?  All my cards were made with stamps from the SOA box.


Thanks for all the love everyone.  I greatly appreciate each and every one of you.  Without you I'll be talking to myself on Periscope. ;-)  Have a fantastic day and I'll see you again soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...