April 24, 2017

Working Altenew Stencil With Colorburst - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm back at it.  I'm making some colorful madness with Colorburst and the Layered Medallion B stencil from Altenew.  I used this same stencil a few weeks ago and you can see all the details on this post.  So let's look at today's card.


This card is super colorful and so easy to pull together.  I used just a few bottles of Colorburst to achieve all this color.

After having all this color I just needed a simple sentiment and a trio of sequins.  Now let's take a peek at the tutorial.


You can watch the tutorial here or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.




 

Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...