January 26, 2012

Valentine Smooches

Hey peeps.  Not feeling well today actually all week but I couldn't spend another second in my bed.  So I got up threw on some sweats and made it to the stamp room.  I had the Little Smooches image from Mo's Digital Pencil (one of my favorites) colored up earlier in the week so I decided to cut her out with my Nestabilities (another favorite) and pop her on a card to participate in this week's challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil and today's Ways To Use It over at SCS.

I really wanted to show off the fishnet stockings I put on her.  LOL....she's so sexy.  When I leave my hair wet after washing it it's full of curls so this is what I would look like trying to give my hubby a few smooches on V-day!  He calls it my "lion mane".  Love it!  Well I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Next into the kitchen for some soup and crackers.  Hoping to make it out of this house and back to work tomorrow for at least one day!

Before I run here's the Copics I used:
Skin: E17, E15, E13, E97, E04, RV99
Hair: E39, E59, E49
Dress: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Accessories and outline: R30, R32, R22

Hugs and love~

7 comments:

  1. Terrific card, Dana! Love the design and the fun image! Awesome job on the coloring! I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible card, Dana! Love the stockings. Saying prayers for you to feel better, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love those fish-net stockings...nice touch! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie, hope you are feeling better by now! Your card is so cute and funny, it would really make anyone's day better. I especially love the fish-net stockings...so clever! Great coloring too!
    Glad you could play along at Mo's this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL How cute!! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...