February 3, 2012

Some Odd Girl Color Challenge

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone is doing well and welcoming in  Super Bowl weekend.  Before I get myself all worked up I thought I would post a card before I get my "game face" on.  LOL  I colored up beach Kaylee from Some Odd Girl and entered her into the color challenge.  I have to tell you that I just LOVE these colors together.  I don't know if you can really see it or not but the word "summer" is running along the side of the card.  This is what I hope my waistline will look like by then.  Probably won't happen but a girl can wish right?!?

Off to do a little bit more coloring and then start planning my grocery list to get ready for the game on Sunday.  GO GIANTS!!!!

Hugs and love~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...