February 3, 2012

Some Odd Girl Color Challenge

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone is doing well and welcoming in  Super Bowl weekend.  Before I get myself all worked up I thought I would post a card before I get my "game face" on.  LOL  I colored up beach Kaylee from Some Odd Girl and entered her into the color challenge.  I have to tell you that I just LOVE these colors together.  I don't know if you can really see it or not but the word "summer" is running along the side of the card.  This is what I hope my waistline will look like by then.  Probably won't happen but a girl can wish right?!?

Off to do a little bit more coloring and then start planning my grocery list to get ready for the game on Sunday.  GO GIANTS!!!!

Hugs and love~

4 comments:

  1. ohhh wow Dana,
    she look amazing, like she had a great time at the beach. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana!! I am totally blown away by your beautiful coloring!!! Such a gorgeous job!! It really and truly makes me yearn for summer!! Your layout is fabulous and the papers you've chosen are perfect!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Some Odd Girl for this great challenge!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh look at that tan on Kaylee!! I agree with Meredith, totally makes me yearn for Summer!! Fantastic coloring and card, I absolutely adore it! Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl.

    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazingly colored and your shadows are perfect! Love the deco layout too. :D Thanks for playing along in the March Some Odd Girl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...