May 4, 2014

Is Watercoloring For Me?

Hey peeps.  I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.  They seem to go by so quickly.  I'm busy, busy, busy in my stamp room preparing for my online watercoloring class I'm taking starting tomorrow.  I'm super excited to try my hand at this technique.  I admire people who can use this type of medium and make a card or painting stunning with little effort.  I don't think that will be me but I will try to make it look half way decent.  LOL  

Here are just a few of the products I will be using for this class.  I wanted to use a variety of watercolor mediums for this class to see which ones I see myself working with more than others.  The Reeves Watercolor Starter Set and the Watercolor Wheel Stack  as well as some Bienfang Aquademic Watercolor Paper (not shown) were items I received from Oriental Trading Company.  As this class goes on I will show you how each of these products worked and how well they stood up to my expectations.  

Wish me luck everyone as I go forth into this venture of watercoloring.  I'm super excited to see how I do in class.  Hopefully I will be an A+ student.   Sure would beat some of my college grades.  LOL  


"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."  




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...