May 24, 2016

Cards for Guys Video Collaboration

Hey hey peeps.  I feel like I haven't written a post in some time.  I have been very busy lately and again not feeling well.  Trying to push myself has taken it's toll but I've been through worse and I know this too shall pass.

On a fabulous note, I have join up with 26 (YES 26) fantastic YouTubers for a video collaboration to share some guy card inspiration.  I know I struggle to make male themed cards so I was so excited when I was asked if I wanted to join in on the fun.  There are 26 videos for you to enjoy starting May 23rd through June 5th. MayMay Made It was the first one up yesterday and today myself and Shae are sharing our inspiration.  Make sure to visit the daily YouTubers to play along in our game for some great prizes.  We will do this hop style, so you will watch the first video on Maymay Made It's Channel then you will hop to the others using the description box to see who is next. The contest is super fun, each creator will name a tool from their dad's tool box using the alphabet to keep us straight. You can start a list on your paper A thru Z and each time you catch a video write down the tool mentioned in the video. In the last video (Gareth's) there will be a link to a giveaway, you will list the tools you collected to be entered. Open internationally to persons 18 years and over.
Go ahead and subscribe to all these wonderful channels!

Here is the card I made for my video.  Now remember, you must follow along on YouTube to see all the participates and to grab your key words.  Oh this is going to be so much fun!


Okay I'll wrap up my post so you can head on over to my YouTube channel and join in on the fun.  I hope you are overloaded with inspiration for your next guy card.  I'll see you back here soon.


Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...