June 2, 2016

Sneak Peek Day 1 - Brutus Monroe It's Your Birthday

Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing?  I'm back with a sneak peek of The Joy Collection from Brutus Monroe.  The stamp sets will be available next week.  I believe you are going to fall in love with them.  I had the best time working these designs with Christopher.  So let's take a look at what I have for you today. To see the stamp set head on over to my YouTube channel.

This soon to be released stamp set is called It's Your Birthday.  I'm ALWAYS in need of birthday cards for family and friends so I was so happy to create a stamp set for you.  I'm a huge font person and we decided to do the fonts with light airy lines this time.  In the last two stamp sets Joyful Sentiments and Spring Garden the font was really bold.  Love mixing things up. For this card I stamped the party hats in embossing ink and then heat embossed them in gold.  I fussy cut them out and colored in the stripes and stars with Spectrum Noir markers.  Next I stamped the sentiment celebrate with embossing ink and heat embossed in card.  Adding a few dots around the black piece of card stock with a white gel pen and adding some enamel dots to some decorative paper and this card was done.





Next I used the balloons from the stamp set.  I LOVE how you will be able to layer your balloons with this set.  The color possibilities are going to be endless.  You will have five different designs to use on your balloons or you can color in the outline with the medium of your choice.  Of course we needed to have a cup cake in this set.  The cupcake is also build-able!  Sweet right?!?!  Matching this set with birthday inspired paper is just perfect!!


I'll have another sneak peek for you tomorrow.  Oh I can't wait for you to see this set.  Be ready to go back in time. Groovy is going to blow your mind. ;-)

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...