June 3, 2016

Sneak Peek Day 2 - Brutus Monroe - Flower Power

Hey peeps.  Back with day 2 of the sneak peeks for the Joy Collection over at Brutus Monroe.  The next stamp set up is Flower Power.  This is truly a throw back to funky flowers and layers.  It's retro inspired for sure. Having fun and funky flowers can add a ton of versatility to your paper crafting.  This flower set allows you to layer flowers but you can use elements from the set to great your own groovy backgrounds.  You can see the set over on my Youtube channel.




Check out this background I created with using the inside layer for a flower and a tie-dyed piece of paper.  Groovy to the max!



Tomorrow I will share with you the last stamp set for the release this month.  I think this one might just blow your hats off (insert happy grin).  I'll see you all tomorrow.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...