June 4, 2016

Sneak Peek Day 3 Brutus Monroe - Perfect Paisley

Hey hey happy Saturday.  Let's keep off today with some pretty paisley shall we?  I'm so excited to be sharing this stamp set with you today.  Paisley is so in fashion these days and when I saw a shirt a woman was wearing at the doctor's office, I immediately told Christopher that we had to make a stamp set with that design. Check out this awesome paisley.  Perfect Paisley will be available next week over at Brutus Monroe. You can see the stamp set over on my Youtube channel


I loved stamping the paisley print in happy summer colors.  Adding just a few touches of embellishments takes this card to the next level. 


I hope you guys have enjoyed the sneak peeks this week.  You will be able to grab some of these stamp sets next week over at Brutus Monroe.  So get your dollars, debit/credit cards and Paypal accounts ready.  It's going to be a blast.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...