May 9, 2016

Let's Color With Ma'at Silk

Hey hey peeps.  I hope all the moms out there had a fantastic day yesterday.  I had to chance to just relax and enjoy my day.  I also fit in some coloring using some coloring pages from Ma'at Silk.  Maisie the artist behind Ma'at Silk reached out to me and asked me to review some of her coloring pages.  Once I took a look at her Etsy shop and YouTube channel I just had to do a review.  Maisie's artwork is gorgeous.  Not only does she do coloring pages, she also does silk artwork.  All I can say is...beautiful!!!


You can download her coloring sheets over at her Etsy shop.  If you would like to purchase some of her artwork you can purchase it over at Wild Origins Store.  She also does commission work as well.
 

Here is a quick tutorial that I do using one of her coloring sheets.  I really think you will love her coloring pages.  Here are the Copic colors that I used for this project: YG01, YG03, YG05, YG25, RV21, RV23, RV14 and V04, V06, V07 and V17.




Now it's time for you to get your color on.  Sit back and relax today and make it a GREAT one!  I'll see you back here soon.

Spread the JOY!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...