May 7, 2016

Altenew Mother's Day Card

Hey hey peeps.  Did you make your Mother's Day cards yet?  Well if you didn't you have about 24 hours to get it done.  LOL  I actually got my cards out in time.  Whew, that is a record.  This year I used the beautiful Peony Bouquet from Altenew.  I LOVE this stamp set.  Oh my word, I can't tell you have amazing this stamp set is.  I'm obsessed with it.  I thought I would show you guys how I put my card together.  I'm so going to play along with the Altenew video challenge as well. 

 

First let me show you my card.





Of course after I finished the card I decided to add some wink of stella to the peony.  It makes my flower just sparkle.  Okay here is the video. You can also watch it over on YouTube.




Well peeps, that's a wrap!  Now it's time for me to go pick out a Mother's Day gift.  Yup, the hubby and kids get me a present and then I get one for myself.  That's right I'm one heck of a Mommy.  LOL  Treat yourself right this year.  Have a fabulous Mother's Day everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...