June 2, 2017

Altenew Simple Flowers Background - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Let's rock a bold gold look for the weekend.  I'm playing with the Altenew simple flowers stamp set and gold embossing powder today.  I LOVE this stamp set and it's really retro and bold flowers.  Yet the fonts on the sentiments are light and pretty.  Love this combination.


Love how beautiful these flowers are.  I love that each one was it's own unique design.  It's stunning to stamp with and produces a great background piece.





Let me share with you how this card came together in the tutorial.  I'm going to be making a bunch of these in different colors.  You can watch it here on the blog or over on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.




Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you back here soon!!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...