February 7, 2018

Ink On 3 New Release - Biker Bunnies and Lil Chicks

Hey peeps.  Welcome back!  Today I'm sharing with you the newest release from Ink On 3.  Fleurette has totally outdone herself with these newest additions to her stamp line.  So say hello to Biker Bunnies and Lil Chicks.




These super adorable stamp sets are perfect for creating the cutest cards for your upcoming Easter celebrations or your spring projects or planner layouts. Also available are the matching card fronts/digital coordinating paper pads and designer tags.


So here is my card using both sets.  I think these little chicks are adorable with their bunny ears and fancy hat.  I LOVE the carrot garland in the Biker Bunny stamp set. I all the images with my Copic markers and then used my distress inks to create the grass and the clouds.   



I popped my center chick up on an action wobble so she can party just a little bit on the front of my card.  😁

These new release from Ink On 3 is available right now in the shop.  You can purchase the bundle for a discounted price of $23.98 and receive FREE SHIPPING!!!  So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to the store today and pick up these darling stamp sets today!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you back here Friday for another tutorial. Have a great day!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...