October 12, 2018

Concord & 9th October Release Songbird Stamp Set

Hey peeps.  I'm super excited to say I'm a guest designer for Concord & 9th this month.  The October release is one of my favorites and I'm loving working with all the new products. Today's card I'm featuring the Songbird stamp set.  This set is one of my favorite to watercolor.  The larger image and beautiful design really makes it easy to color.  Copic markers, color pencils and even pastels would be gorgeous with this image.






For my card I pulled out my Daniel Smith watercolors to color this image.  Next I used my color pencils to add some details to the image.  I decided to add detail to my background with a pretty stencil.  I stamped one of the sentiments on this panel and added some sequins.  I fussy cut it out and popped it up on foam tape.  Lastly I adhered this to a white card base.



Head on over to the Concord & 9th blog for more inspiration from guest designers and design team members.  Have a great day!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...