October 13, 2018

Easy Watercoloring With Pink and Main

Hey peeps.  Happy Saturday.  I have a new tutorial for you today using some of the newly released products from Pink and Main.  I'm doing some easy watercoloring to finish up my fall cards.  I know I've been on a roll with them lately but I love the change of seasons.


I used the Seasons Of Change stamps and diecuts along with the Wreath Base dies from Pink and Main.  They are available in the Pink and Main shop for your purchasing pleasure.












Here's a quick tutorial.  You can watch it here or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy



Thanks for stopping by today.  See you back here soon.  




 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...