November 29, 2018

Technique Tuesday Sneak Peek - Day 1

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 1.  It's the end of the month and it's the build up to release day for Technique Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing the Joyous Juniper stamp set and coordinating crafting dies. This stamp set perfect for those last minute holiday cards.  Such an easy stamp set to color and it really makes a statement.



I stamped out the image three times and colored them with my Copic markers.  I used the coordinating die cut them out so I could overlap them on the bottom of my card.  I ink blended this beautiful background for my junipers to sit on and splattered some white gouache onto to look like snow.  I stamped the sentiment in versa mark and used black embossing powder to heat set it.







Thanks for stopping by.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for sneak peek day 2.  Have a great day everyone. 





 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...