November 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday Sneak Peek - Day 2

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 2.  Today I'm sharing the 365 Days stamp set. This stamp set perfect for those inspirational cards for the new year.  Perfectly paired up with designer paper or place them in your planners for those daily glance inspiration.

I kept my card very clean and simple today.  I stamped out one of the sentiments from the stamp set onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  It really pops against this very graphic paper.









Thanks for stopping by today.  Come back tomorrow for the Technique Tuesday release day!  Have a great day everyone.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...