December 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Release Day

Hey peeps.  We made it to release day and I'm ever so excited to show you the cutest little beaver stamp set I have seen.  Meet Beau from the Beau and Beatrice Beavers stamp set and coordinating crafting dies.  This stamp set has the cutest punny sentiments in it. I colored Beau with my Copic markers and matched him to this really cool pattern paper.  BUT look at that sentiment. 😂  How stinkin' cute how it goes with this image.












Now it's time to shop.  All products are live over at the Technique Tuesday store.  Have fun shopping and I'll see you back here soon.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...