July 22, 2011

Sweet Ladybugs

Happy FRIDAY!!  The weekend is finally here.  Are you as excited as I am?  Usually the weekend is for movies and friends so this week I participated in the Tiddly Ink's Nature Movie challenge.  I had to stretch this card a little bit to actually fit the challenge.  You see there is a movie called The Ladybugs with Rodney Dangerfield in it.  The movie has nothing to do with nature but to me a ladybug is part of nature right?  LOL, I know don't laugh at me.  I really wanted to be in this challenge.  LMBO.  So I inked up this adorable little labybug from Tiddly Inks.  So with her all inked up I headed over to Sweet Sunday challenge blog and made a card layout to match their sketch this week. 

So with my card all done, I'm heading out of here to spend some time with family and friends.  I think I see a movie in my near future.

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. Well, the card is beautiful! :) Love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely a Lady Bug is a part of nature, and I absolutely love your card!! Thank you so much for joining us over at Tiddly Inks this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! Gorgeous papers to go with that sweet little Tiddly Bugg! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ADORABLE!!! Love that sweet ladybug and your coloring is beautiful!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card dana, i love the way her little red shell looks so jump off the page gorgeous!! thank you for joining us this week over on tiddly inks hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...