May 18, 2014

Out On A Limb

Hey peeps.  Welcome back.  I'm still at it in my stamp room plugging away at my homework assignments.  Today's card was super fun and easy to create.  Have I told you how much I love this watercoloring class?  :-)


Okay so this card was made just splattering color on your watercolor paper and watching it blend.  And if you aren't careful you will splatter your desk, your clothing, any nearby objects (like your camera). But in the end you have a remarkable masterpiece.  I used the Reeves Water Colour paint from Oriental Trading that I gave the review on last week to create these gorgeous colors.  All I had to do was free hand the trunk of the tree and viola, I had a beautiful and colorful tree.  The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn #Awesome stamp set.

I better get back to my homework.  I mean I don't want to be the "slacker" of the class.  I have a reputation to keep.  LOL   I hope you have a blessed Sunday and I'll see ya soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...