March 13, 2015

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  It's the 13th of the month and you know what time it is.  IT'S BLOG HOP TIME!!  Woot, woot.  This month you are going to just love the creations you all have to share with you using our fabulous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Now let's take a look at my card.


I'm using the ribbon from this month's ribbon club assortment kit.  I love these gorgeous spring colors and all the happiness this time of year begins to share with us.  Isn't this some of the prettiest ribbon?  If you don't have this assortment, you are totally missing all this happiness.



Okay, here is my card now.  I just love keeping you on the end of your seat.  LOL  I know I'm so cruel.  I know the colors in my card look a wee bit off from the package that your getting.  My lighting was a bit too bright.  The true color of the ribbon is the photo above.  Just want to make sure you are aware of this. :-)  This happy spring like colors in the March Ribbon Club Assortment are GORGEOUS!!





As you can see the ribbon is the only color on my card.  I wanted to keep it clean and simple and let the ribbon be the focal point on this card today.  Oh I just LOVE these colors together.  They just speak spring to me.  Here is the list of the lovely ladies who are participating in the hop this month.  Make sure to swing by all of their blogs and see what fabulous inspiration they have for you.
 

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...