April 5, 2013

Spring Is In The Air - Your Next Stamp Style

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY!!  If you are anything like me I am ready for some warmer weather.  And I'm glad to report it is coming my way. YAY!!!  So in honor of spring like weather I'm showcasing my Your Next Stamp spring card for Fun Friday's.  I am constantly looking for cheery birthday cards and this one takes the cake for me.  I used the adorable fancy frame stamp set.  I paired my stamps set with Doodlebug Design Flower Box paper.  I LOVE this paper with all it's spring like colors.  The background and trim paper is from my SU stock.

Don't forget to swing by YNS blog to check out some of the other springy cards the design team has to show you.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...